- How We Stayed in an $8,400 Villa in the South of France for Free
- Home Exchange is Like a Box of Chocolates
- Let Me Live That Fantasy
- Become a Different Person … For a Weekend
- Looking to bond with strangers?
- Looking for new home design ideas?
- 7 Home Improvement Ideas from your Home Exchange
- 6 Simple Tricks when Renting out your Home
You could look in a magazine, walk through a design shop, or look under your feet.
It took a few days before I noticed that the steps were actually drawers. I had never seen such a thing. Then I thought that they must just be for show, but they weren’t, they were working drawers. Easy to access, plenty of deep storage, and completely out of the way. Maybe I don’t look in design magazines or walk through design shops, otherwise I might know that this is a common product, but it was under our feet for days and it was beautifully out of the way yet right there and practical.