- Practice is Perfect
- What if you could free up your brain to put your creativity into turbo overdrive?
- I motivated him to start. He was inspired to stay.
- You can run, but you can’t hide.
- The only productivity tip you’ll ever need.
- Because “Every other day plus weekends” is too complicated.
- Learning is Cumulative
- The $20,335 Recurring Passive Income Post
- The Cruise Ship & The Sailboat
- What if you had one decision less to make Every Single Day?
- Oh baby, it’s cold outside. (AKA: No one will notice if we don’t do this.)
I wrote one post and it has earned me over $20,000.
This is part of the Every Single Day Series based on the book to be published April 4, 2017 called, wait for it, Every Single Day. It’s about how Small Change can lead to Big Change. This particular post addresses the benefit of working at your goal every single day because you never know what might hit it big.