We are all different. What may work for some might not work for others.
I am not a 2003 BMW 323, 6 cylinder, off of production line in Munich from the 2839 batch on October 29, 2002. I am unique. I have no serial number, I have no instruction manual.
The quote below is from Dr. Andrew Weil’s Spontaneous Healing (location 352). It gives hope because we’re all different. What may have worked for someone else might not work for you–but the opposite is true: what ends up working for you might not have worked for someone else.
- Cup half full: there is a path to my healing.
- Cup half empty: I’ll forever search since I’m different.
I’m a cup half full kind of guy. In fact, it’s more than half full. Am I willing to be patient? Try anything? Try everything? Just keep going? Yes.
- Possible: try and give up.
- Impossible: don’t try at all.
- Repossible: try and try and try and be patient.